RETREAT BOOKING POLICY
- You may book a retreat with a deposit (down payment) until three months prior to the retreat start date, after which full payment is required to secure your spot (if any are still available).
- Our retreats typically fill three or more months in advance.
- The remaining balance of your retreat payment is typically due 3 months before the retreat. We notify you of the balance due date after your deposit has been processed.
We understand that unexpected events can arise that can affect your plans. We recommend all our retreat guests purchase travel insurance to protect their purchase. We have partnered with Travel Guard to provide such policies to our valued clients.
When You Book Early with a Deposit (more than six months before the retreat)
- Booking early ensures you a spot in a retreat, many of which sell out far in advance. But if your plans change, no problem; you won’t lose your deposit. You may transfer your retreat deposit to different retreat until 6 months prior to the retreat start date. There is a $100 deposit transfer fee associated with making this change, but avoids incurring the cancellation fee ($500 for international retreats, $00 for domestic). You may only transfer your retreat deposit one time. After you transfer a deposit, the deposit becomes non-refundable.
Regular Retreat Deposit Payments
- Retreat deposits (down payments) are partially refundable if you cancel more than 90 days prior to the retreat start date (the cancellation fee is $500 for international retreats, $300 for domestic). If you transferred a deposit, it is no longer refundable.
- All retreat deposits become non-refundable less than 90 days before the retreat start date.
- Or, you may transfer your booking to a friend and have her repay you for your spot (just let us know of the name change on your booking!).
Once You’ve Paid Your Full Retreat Payment
- Once a full balance payment has been made, it cannot be refunded or transferred to another retreat. For this reason, we recommend you purchase travel insurance. We can help you select a travel insurance policy that can fully reimburse you for the pre-paid, non-refundable portions of your booking if you experience a covered loss due to an unforeseen event such as illness or inclement weather.
- Alternatively, you may transfer your booking to a friend until 60 days before the retreat (and have her pay you directly for your booking). In this case, simply notify Run Wild Retreats of the name change on the booking. Run Wild Retreats is not responsible for finding someone to take your place.
- For our virtual retreats only, you may receive a full refund within the first seven days of the program.
IF WE CANCEL A RETREAT
While Run Wild Retreats + Wellness has never had to cancel a retreat, we strongly advise that you purchase travel insurance in case this does occur. If we cancel the retreat due too few participants (usually decided at least three months prior to departure), we will refund your full deposit, or you may transfer it to another retreat taking place within 12 months of the retreat you signed up for. We cannot, however, compensate you for airfare or other travel costs incurred (see below for travel insurance options).
We take your safety and well being very seriously, which is why we partner with accredited tour operators, licensed guiding companies and other trained professionals for our all of domestic and international retreats. However, you are ultimately responsible for your safety, which is why we ask all retreat participants to sign a liability waiver before departure. (read the waiver here).
It is important that all participants are insured for their activities. We recommend that you purchase travel insurance to cover medical expenses and other situations that may interfere with or prevent you from traveling (see below). The best way to protect yourself from any unforeseen circumstances is to purchase trip insurance. Travel Insurance can cover expenses association with such situations as:
- trip delay
- lost baggage
- medical expenses and the cost of repatriation should you become ill or injured
- you become sick or injured during the trip and need medical attention
- trip cancellation
- trip interruption
- missed connection
- cancel due to work reason (if you select the Deluxe Plus option)
- Pre-existing medical condition waiver
We have partners with accredited provider Travel Guard Insurance to offer you a selection of travel insurance options. Travel Guard travel insurance plans that provide valuable coverage for travel mishaps and include 24/7 travel assistance. Click here to receive a quote:
Disclosure: After extensive research of the most highly regarded and comprehensive travel insurance providers in the U.S., we chose to partner with Travel Guard. That’s why we are an official affiliate for Travel Guard (and above links are affiliate links.)
RETREAT ITINERARY CHANGES
Run Wild Retreats LLC and its partners reserves the right to alter retreat programs and itineraries due to weather or road conditions. These programs may be changed or cancelled at any moment due the trip to assure the safety of our clients and staff. No responsibility is accepted for losses, expenses due to delays, changes of flights or other services because of strikes, accidents, sickness, damage, negligence, weather, war, changes in schedules or other similar causes. Run Wild Retreats LLC and its partners do not assume responsibility for accidents or deaths that can be traced to the participants’ negligence, acts of third parties or exterior circumstances such as weather, natural occurrences, ware or other similar causes.