RETREAT BOOKING POLICY
- Retreat deposits may be made up to three months prior to the retreat start date.
- Retreat balance payments vary by retreat. You can find the specific retreat balance due payment date on the retreat sales page.
- Failure to pay the retreat balance by the due date means forfeiting your spot in the retreat and forfeiting your full deposit.
- Within three months of the retreat start date, full retreat package payment is required to secure your spot (if any are still available) and is non-refundable.
- Retreat deposits (down payments) are partially refundable if you cancel more than 90 days prior to the retreat start date (the cancellation fee is $500).
- All retreat payments (deposits and balance payments) are non-refundable if you cancel less than 90 days prior to the retreat start date.
- To avoid the cancellation fee, you may transfer your retreat deposit to another retreat taking place within the next 12 months for a deposit transfer fee of $100. This deposit transfer must take place prior to the retreat balance due payment. If you then cancel that second booking, your deposit is refunded minus the $500 cancellation fee and $100 transfer fee (as long as you cancel more than 90 days before the retreat start date).
- You may transfer your booking to another person at any time (and have them pay you directly for your booking). In this case, simply notify Run Wild Retreats of the name change on the booking. Run Wild Retreats is not responsible for finding someone to take your place in the event you must cancel your booking and are not eligible for a refund.
IF WE CANCEL A RETREAT
While Run Wild Retreats LLC has never had to cancel a retreat, we strongly advise that you purchase travel insurance in case this does occur. If Run Wild Retreats cancels the retreat due too few participants (usually decided at least three months prior to departure), we will refund your full deposit, or you may transfer it to another retreat taking place within the next 12 months. We cannot, however, compensate you for airfare or other travel costs incurred (see below for travel insurance options).
We take your safety and well being very seriously, which is why we partner with accredited tour operators, licensed guiding companies and other trained professionals for our all of domestic and international retreats. However, you are ultimately responsible for your safety, which is why we ask all retreat participants to sign a liability waiver before departure. (read the waiver here).
It is important that all participants are insured for their activities. We recommend that you purchase travel insurance to cover medical expenses and other situations that may interfere with or prevent you from traveling (see below).
The best way to protect yourself from any unforeseen circumstances is to purchase trip insurance. Travel Insurance can protect you in case:
- you become sick or injured during the trip and need medical attention
• medical expenses and the cost of repatriation should you become ill or injured
We have partners with accredited provider Travel Guard Insurance to offer you a selection of travel insurance options. Click the link below to select a travel insurance plan for your retreat:
We offer Travel Guard travel insurance plans that provide valuable coverage for travel mishaps such as unexpected medical emergencies, flight cancellations, lost luggage and include 24/7 travel assistance.
For additional information, please click on the Banner Ad above or contact Travel Guard by calling 1-866-385-4439.
You can see a full comparison of coverages for the different level of Travel Guard insurance here.
RETREAT ITINERARY CHANGES
Run Wild Retreats LLC and its partners reserves the right to alter retreat programs and itineraries due to weather or road conditions. These programs may be changed or cancelled at any moment due the trip to assure the safety of our clients and staff. No responsibility is accepted for losses, expenses due to delays, changes of flights or other services because of strikes, accidents, sickness, damage, negligence, weather, war, changes in schedules or other similar causes. Run Wild Retreats LLC and its partners do not assume responsibility for accidents or deaths that can be traced to the participants’ negligence, acts of third parties or exterior circumstances such as weather, natural occurrences, ware or other similar causes.